Wednesday 25 November 2009

First Anamatic

This is my first moving anamatic.



After showing a few people there are a few things I've noted from their response that I need to change.

1. People have said it'd a bit confusing at the start, some people think he comes across as a pevert hiding in a tree.
To clear the confusion I think I am going to experiment with a new opening sequence, of a book titled along the lines of 'A Beginners Guide to Attracting Nature' or 'How to Become One with Nature'... Doing this should make it clear that Yuri is not perving on things.

2. People are also confused by the bird's eye view shot of the man needing a wee when he's searching for somewhere to wee. I will most probably delete this shot all together. This will then give some time for the new opening shot.

3. I also feel that the very last shot of Yuri and his new tree friend could be better. Perhaps have the two trees holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment